Thursday, December 22, 2005

Want to add: My birthday started off with friends Leslie and Susan bringing me lovely gifts and good wishes, as neighbor Anne Mary had earlier. Cousin Marifran sent a pretty ornament which will adorn the (live) tree we'll put up today. Plus, Alison and Mike also gave me darling little "tokens"--one for dinner and one for a movie (I'm dying to see "King Kong")--what a neat idea! The book Betty sent is "Where Are They Buried/How Did They Die?," feeding an interest of mine I don't even want to begin to explain. Good friend Marge sent a birthday e-mail and others expressed their good wishes in person. Wow, am I a lucky woman.

No comments:

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...