Saturday, December 03, 2005

Kept nicely on program yesterday. It was easy because I was busy: Had a doctor's appointment in the morning (flu and pnemonia shots), shopped in the afternoon, and had a meeting in the evening. I'm convinced that simply being absorbed in what you're doing--out of the house or in--is key to weight loss. Nothing is more disastrous to a diet than boredom, at least for me.
Gave Pat something else and had a vegetarian dinner last night. It may seem bizarre to others, but I liked it: fixed my nightly onions, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic in oil and enjoyed that, plus leftover peas and applesauce, and half a baked potato.
After walking with Susan, I'll go to the supermarket to get something for dinner. I've been on a salmon kick lately and, hey, that ain't bad. May try fresh tuna or something else, though. I LOVE swordfish, but wouldn't you know, that's one of the most points- (and calorie) pricey fish. I gravitate toward high-cal foods; guess that's why I'm 60 pounds overweight.
Note: If anyone tried to comment here and was directed to set up his/her own blog and didn't want to, try again. I changed the settings so comments from anyone should be accepted. Let me know via e-mail if there's any problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here we are at alison's

Sunday And Susan

A fairly busy morning and lots of contacts--to wit: --Former tenant, Susan, texted that she'll be near my house, turn on the outside wat...