Thursday, December 29, 2005

Later on Thursday: Had an enjoyable day with Leslie at the mall; didn't find what we went there for (leggings), but got Christmas cards for next year. We then did indeed stock up on veggies at Santori's. Got turnips, red-leaf lettuce, baby bella mushrooms, plum tomatoes, and feta cheese for the salad I'm bringing on Sunday, plus grapes, tangerines, and ripe bananas for banana bread I'll also bring.
A good restaurant is right down the street from Santori's, so of course, I suggested lunch and L. seconded the motion. Had blackened chicken with wild rice and fruit and it was superb. It was probably no worse than the Caesar salad I usually order, so I was satisfied. Had broccoli for a snack and will make the salmon for dinner (beef stew for Pat). Well, I had some pretzels just now, too, I'm afraid.
No plans for tomorrow, so will just tidy up and run some errands. (Whenever I hear, say, or write the words "tidy up," I think of my Aunt Maggie.)

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...