Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hoo-kay, I lost .8. That's "point 8," which if I'm not mistaken (was never a math maven) is eight-tenths of a pound; add it to the 4.04 I lost before and I'm down a big 4.12 pounds.
I'm fine with that. I've been partying up a storm but, in between, am keeping Weight Watcher kosher.
Today, went to lunch with Marge and as ever, had an enjoyable time. I had my usual Caesar salad with chicken, but--get this--ate half and took half home. I'm proud of myself and will keep on the straight and narrow...
Until, maybe, tomorrow, my birthday. We're going up to daughter Alison's for dinner and I DO intend to have cake.
Then there's Thursday: neighbor, walking partner, and friend Susan invited me to Panini Bay for lunch (yes!) and next door neighbors, Frank and Barbara, are having a few people in after dinner for "Christmas goodies and desserts." Would we miss it? Absolutely not. Will I indulge myself with the delectable treats for which Barbara is famous? Naturally. But then I'll go right back on the program at least until daughter Ellen gets here from California on the 23rd.
I'm feeling good about all this. I'm not WW perfect, of course, but I'm not going sky-high with the weight, either. Am now at 187.2 and pleased about it.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...