Thursday, December 29, 2005

Well, after my brave talk (writing) about wanted to eat light and order right, I had spaghetti and meatballs at Calandrea's last night, which WW calculates as (gasp!) 16 points. Bad, bad, very bad, especially with the addition of two glasses of wine, but oh, well.
Oddly--and comfortingly--I don't feel as if I've put back on much weight. Could be kidding myself, but will find out on Tuesday.
Salmon and broccoli tonight and will strive to follow the program from now until Sunday, when we have our progressive dinner.
Going to Hamilton Mall shortly with friend Leslie. Will see if she wants to stop at Santori's Produce on Jimmie Leeds Road to stock up on goodies. I have to keep reminding myself that veggies are goodies, not pies and cakes. Am I convinced? What do you think?

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...