Thursday, December 01, 2005

Going out to dinner last night was no problem: I ordered a Caesar salad with grilled chicken, using 10 points. It was delicious and I ate every bite. After an enjoyable evening with our friends, I had my popcorn and wine, and...and...and...
Well, I deviated a bit from the straight and narrow. I just felt like more after the p. and w. Rebelliously, I poured myself a second glass of Country Red (a semi-sweet; I alternate that with White Zinfandel and Cream Sherry) and had probably 3 points of pretzels, too. Okay, I'll draw from the 35 extra points per week I get to use as I please, so I'm all right. Just have to be careful about nightime eating--my downfall, as it is with most of the overweight people I know. The rule I did (and do) break is the "no more than 4 glasses of wine a week" one. I look forward to my 4 oz. at night and I'm going to continue to drink it--so there!
Went with Susan for our usual brisk walk this morning, so am getting the exercise in faithfully.
If I can fit it in after Christmas shopping (must send to Japan and Singapore very soon), will get fish at the supermarket for dinner.
LOTS of parties and get-togethers coming up this month, of course, plus my birthday, which is 3 weeks away. Must concentrate and keep on program.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...