Sunday, December 11, 2005

Great fun at our neighbor's for the tree-lighting ceremony last night--and, I'm afraid, great food, too. I indulged in several (small) glasses of eggnog with rum, plus some rolled sandwiches. Luckily, I hadn't eaten dinner, so the damage wasn't too bad. In addition, I ate lightly during the day (veggies for lunch), plus could draw on my 35 extra weekly points, so it was fairly okay. (I'm hedging a bit, I know). The only thing I regret is eating the two sandwiches we brought home. Pat didn't like them and I have this thing about not wasting food, so I scarfed them down, even though I wasn't the least bit hungry. Stupid and I wish I hadn't, but I'm not going to agonize over it.
Tonight is another test, one of the many seasonal ones. We're going to the big Sunrise Bay Christmas party, starting with appetizers and drinks and progressing to a buffet ("Danger! Danger! Red alert for highest-level danger!") of entrees, and another of yummy desserts. You're supposed to plan ahead for these things, so I'm planning to eat a regular breakfast, then as little as possible before we go. Also resolve to choose as wisely as possible and to dance up a storm...yay!

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...