Thursday, December 15, 2005

Got through dinner out last night just fine. That isn't to say I followed the WW line, but for my purposes, it worked out. We went to Mecurio's, which has a list of early-bird specials, none of which are kosher WW, so I just choose what I want. I wanted angel hair with oil and garlic and it was superb. I ate exactly half of it and brought the other half home. Did NOT eat the bread or dipping oil, or dessert, or anything else but salad and coffee. Had a few pretzels before I went to bed, so o.k. Incidentally, I had only a large spaghetti squash for lunch (had to go to rehearsal at 1:30), so the points probably added up pretty close.
Party in Egg Harbor tonight and we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...