Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Had to take Ellen up to Princeton to the shuttle yesterday. How I miss her when she leaves! After, went back to our old neighborhood in Ewing, then stopped at Alison's on the way home to get the dishes, etc. I left there. She gave me lunch (turkey sandwich, a rice dish, and tea). I figured that totalled about 6 points, as the bread was a delicious oat whole wheat and the rice has sour cream in it. Stopped at Joel and Jen's to see their tree, and got home about 4. I had brussel sprouts for a snack and fixed--what else?--hot turkey sandwiches for dinner for Pat. I had only about 2 oz. of cold turkey and about three-fourths of a large butternut squash. Later, had popcorn and wine.
Well, all right already--I cheated a bit after that! Had a second glass of wine and pretzels. I figure I still went only about 3 points over, which I checked off the extra 35 I can have per week.
Didn't make it to WW weigh-in yesterday, so thought I'd go to Manahawkin WW Center at 5:30 last night or at 9:00 this morning. However, Leslie stopped at 8 for exercise, so didn't make it. Thought better of it anyway, and will wait until next Tuesday at the clubhouse.
Hey, it's Wednesday, our regular dinner-out-with-friends night. Not sure where we'll go, but I'll strive to order right and eat light.
More tomorrow.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...