Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I am SO grateful for yesterday's comment from my beautiful, dear, one-and-only twin sister. It really gave me a lift and yes, made me determined to get right back on the WW bandwagon. Now honesty (I wish I hadn't resolved to be so honest!) requires that I confess to last night's deviation: After meeting a former colleague for lunch up in Lawrenceville (salata portobello, but also indulged in dipping a roll in doctored oil), I didn't get home until about 4:00. Really didn't feel like making dinner, so I gave Pat soup and had odds and ends: spaghetti squash, acorn squash, baked beans, and dump soup. My downfall? Instead of popcorn, started on extra-dark pretzels with my wine, then went for the gumdrops. Really mad at myself when I got up this morning, but with Betty's comment, have revived. YES, I'm going to make it!
Excercise this morning, then our usual Wednesday dinner out with friends. Will report on my meal and later choices tomorrow.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...