Friday, December 09, 2005

Ho-hum day yesterday. Heavy snow didn't materialize--yet. Exchanged some things at Kohl's, thought about starting Christmas cards, made dump soup and "barbequed" chicken (the sauce a combination of ketchup and diet soda). I decided to skip the 2 teaspoons of oil, even though the program calls for it.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to jettison my evening wine and popcorn. Last night again, I still felt empty after them, and succumbed to raisins and a handful of gumdrops. Maybe a big salad would be a better choice. Our lecturer, Christine, recommends simply not having anything after dinner, but I just can't imagine that. I always think of my w. and p. as a reward for my day's activities; don't see how I can skip them. However, I'm determined to do well this WW week and will just have to rethink my whole regime.
It's so frustrating to make these serious resolves early in the day, then at night ignore them and go hog-wild (an apt. phrase), but it happens constantly.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...