Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Tuesday

Did my Tuesday chores: Changed the bed and did a wash. I then decided to trek down Victoria Avenue to BOA to actually confront a human re the wire transfer stuff. Did so and talked to a young man to make an appointment and he gave me tomorrow at 9:30, to which I'll bring my laptop. However, he said he was also emailing me a video on how to accomplish that. 

Several hours later, the video had not arrived. I tried calling--no good. I went on the website--no way to convey much. Finally, I saw the "feedback" area and sent a furious note to "Holly McNellis," no doubt one of those pretend people, venting my spleen. 

Just for something to do, I took a shower and washed my hair. That reminds me of somebody I knew from Rider, Helen Hecken. She was the head of the American Language Institute there. We met because I was assistant director of Career Development. She mentioned that she showered before she went to bed and as soon she got up. She howled when I remarked she must have had some wild nightly activities...

Nancy, Carolyn, and I did the H.H. thing at 5:00. Neither have been out for a year and, seemingly, they're content with that. Nancy is engaged in a "sock challenge" in her knitting group, which includes people from all over the world. (If I ever make noises about wanting to knit, kill me quick.)

Called Jim and we talked for fifteen or so. He'll be over for lunch on Saturday. I'm almost at the end of Gangs of New York. The DVD will immediately go in the donation box, Leonardo or not.  

  

 

 

No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...