Tuesday, March 02, 2021

No End

There's just no end to this crapola:  Kim sent me information about a cleaning company, and a copy of somebody's bill for a house like mine, the charge $373.  I called and was told it would have to be by the hour, so probably $550! I argued, and offered less, all kinds of bullshit went on. Finally--and I just don't want to go into the particulars--they offered said $250 and I accepted. (That supports my "everything's negotiable" mantra.) They were to clean at 2:30 yesterday afternoon--I assume they did--and Kim got to the township and was told the re-inspection would be today.

Aside from all that, I'm having major problems with an erroneous charge on my bank account. Oh, and every time I go into it, I'm told my password is wrong and I have to do a new one. Talked to two people about the charge and I just don't want to go into all the ins and outs--I'll have to try again today. As for BOA, those devils from hell, I was on the phone for more than an hour, trying to straighten that out. Still haven't and will call this morning.

Before the bank charge thing came up, I walked to The Market and Wal-Mart and back--HAD to get out and felt somewhat better after getting my three miles in.  


No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...