Friday, March 19, 2021

Thursday

AAGH! I spent practically the entire morning on financial and business crapola. I won't go into detail, but it meant a number of phone calls, checking records, and organizing this and that. Now I have a lot of filing to do, plus I want to break down some of my files, so as to separate the this from the that.

Did a wash, still appreciating having the washer and dryer in my own place. Decided to try broccoli in the slow cooker, so trimmed it, added veggie broth and Italian seasoning, and let 'er sizzle. Had some with dinner and it turned out okay.

After lunch, I took my cart and walked to Smart 'n' Final for Stella Artois beer. They had the twelve-bottle cube on sale, but then I decided to get Corona Extra instead. I like them both, but the latter maybe a little more. It's usually served with a slice of lime, which I try to remember to add. I thought I'd take it home, then bus to town, but by that time, it was almost 4:00 and I didn't.  

Other than that--nothin' much going on. 



No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...