Sunday, March 21, 2021

Errands And Chores

I got most of my errands and chores done before noon, which included walking to

1. the bank to get cash. (+I hardly ever use it, but once in a while it may be necessary, so I like to keep some with me);

2. down the road a bit to The Market for tomatoes and onions;

3. over  to Ralph's for coffee and veggies;

4. home and doing my tomatoes/onion prep.

After lunch, I bused to the mall and just looked around at Macy's and other stores. It was good to see more people than I've seen there for about a year. 

I spent time on yet more financial stuff, notably my Discover card, which I've decided to discontinue.  I  much prefer Mastercard, because I can get the statements and pay it alongside my regular bank accounts at BOA.

I added a number of items to the growing amount I'm donating to ARC. The truck will be here next Monday and I hope I can get it to the main entrance. I'm thinking I should maybe change that and have the guy come in the gate; might be easier to get the stuff there. 

Today, I must turn my attention to what I call "compiling and filing"--again! 


 


No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...