Monday, March 22, 2021

Sunday

What a good girl am I! I got all the filing done and then, incredibly, starting going through the different individual files, organizing, sorting, and weeding out. I took out the teeth stuff and will examine that soon--I need to call Dr. K.'s office today or tomorrow--in preparation for my dental ordeal in May.  Of course, this was after the crossword (I aced it) and some time on this machine.

Ellen called and we had a good talk. She gets her second shot on Thursday, April 1, and I had thought she'd be reluctant to see me three days later. But no--I was delighted when she suggested she come over for Easter--she'll bring food (I'm going to suggest dinner, not lunch) and we'll sit outside, if she prefers. I knew my niece Francine is going to bring my brother, Frank, down for Easter, but I had told her if El was uncomfortable with being there, I wouldn't be joining them.  Called Francine and left a message, but haven't heard back. Possibly, I can visit another time. 

My black printer ink was out, so after lunch, I walked to Office Max for both regular and wide black. I hadn't intended to walk all the way, but did, just under three miles, but I did. Bused part of the way back.

I had a message from the carpet cleaners in Jersey that there's some problem with the payment I sent them last month. I'll look into it, but I'm afraid I may have failed to recognize it when it was posted and thought it was fraud. Damn. 

No comments:

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...