Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Monday

When I got up, it was raining. I was glad it didn't last through the day; I just find it so dreary. 

I didn't sleep too well, maybe because I'm thinking about Frank here for Easter. I had hoped to spend it with Ellen, but she indicated she wanted to wait until two weeks after her second shot, which is scheduled for April 1, Good Friday. But if she changes her mind, would she want to meet with Francine, Frank, and, I guess, their families, too? If not, I'd be torn about it. 

Cleaned up a bit getting ready for lunch with Jim. I went out to meet him at our usual 1:00 and we went back here. He spent a lot of time looking at the Atlantic City pictures on my wall--he had never heard of Steel Pier!--and others of my family.  After, we had lunch and our long discussions about philosophy, books, movies, and so on. He stayed until almost 5:00.

While Jim was here, I got an unpleasant surprise: a text from Eileen, my former tenant, angry about the $150 I deducted from her security deposit re the smoke alarm thing. She said the township required it for a C.O. before she moved it. I said I'd look into it. Called Walter, who was my agent at time and he didn't remember it, either, but we both think he's probably right. I'll call the township today


No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...