Thursday, March 04, 2021

Wednesday

Got to Betty's after the usual two-and-a-half-hour trip. Stopped first at Whole Foods for beer--I keep some in Betty's fridge, which Carolyn (or anyone else) is welcome to, also. I had made turkey breast sandwiches for lunch and we ate after a Zoom Bingo session, courtesy of Friendship Center. This is a Santa Barbara organization for memory care; Betty used to attend often (it included lunch), but with COVID, now it's all virtual.

We were setting up the Sorry! game when Mary arrived, so it was a threesome. I like Mary a lot and we had an enjoyable time. However, I had to leave at 2:30 to catch the various buses. Did so, but didn't get home until 5:45. Why would it take more than three hours? Because the first two buses displayed "Bus Full" on the electric front, although I could see only about two people on the second. However, I finally got to town and on the Ventura-bound one.

I had called my friend, Gail, when I was riding to SB (we had met on the bus; her daughter lives there) and left a message. While I was riding home, she called back and we talked for about twenty miles. We made a date for lunch (here, in Jim style) next Wednesday, but when I got home, I saw my mammogram was scheduled for them. I think I'll call and change it.

Got a text from realtor Kim asking for my street address so she could send my tenants' deposit. Okay, and I guess I have to deal with giving Eileen's back, but I want to consult her or Walter about that.

No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...