Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stafford Library

Invited Susan to join us for lunch today, and she accepted with pleasure.  Tidied up a bit, and got a call from Carole, asking for directions to my place.  Had the rest of my Caesar salad for lunch, then drove to the Stafford library branch in Manahawkin.  I wanted to get another CD for listening in the car and Aline said she'd be volunteering there, so thought I'd say hello.  I found her and she said she was just finishing up, so I asked if she wanted to go to Shop-Rite with me.  She did, but wanted to be back at 3:00, as she goes to an exercise class then.  No prob.
We went to Shop-Rite, where I got four bright and beautiful mums, one of my favorite flowers, then went back to the library.  I decided to participate in the class, although I was sure it would be too tame for me, considering I'm most familiar with Leslie Sansone workouts. 
Actually, it turned out to be pretty good.  It isn't nearly as intensive a routine as what I follow at the clubhouse,  but concentrates on exercises for balance, which I need.  Decided to continue with it.  I have another reason, too: These women probably frequent the Stafford branch and I want to alert them to my Dionne Quintuplet program, coming up in November.
Aline wanted to stay in Manahawkin and it's no problem for her to take the bus home, so we said goodbye.  I'll pick her up tonight for rehearsal.  Must decide what to have for lunch, then buy it and prepare it.

No comments:

Sunday

I reserved yesterday for chores.  Stripped the bed and washed the sheets while I had breakfast. It pleased me that, just as I responded to t...