Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Chores And Errands

As promised (myself to myself), I got a lot of errands and chores done yesterday.
  --Went to Winco for lettuce, spaghetti squash, black beans, string beans, oranges, and fajitas;
  --Cooked the squash in the microwave, halved, and scooped out the "meat";
  --Stewed my raw beans with onions and spices in the small slow cooker;
   --Vacuumed the living room and spot-cleaned the carpet;
  --Sent son Mike my car info; he's going to list it somewhere;
  --Emailed my cast, asking for sub's address;
  --Got it, and emailed her;
  --Removed old Toastmaster papers from the file and put them in a container;
  --Sorted my huge number of magazines (which I never read) and put them at the trash area*;
                           And decorated my front door:

20191008_161115.jpg

I still have some things to do, but I put a real dent in them my list, which does, of course, make me feel virtuous.
Rode the bus to Wells Avenue, about two miles, then simply rode it back again. Just felt like it.
Even though I got no real walking in yesterday, I slept well the entire night. (Boy, you know you're getting old when "sleeping well" is worthy of note--sigh....)
*When I went out later, the magazines were gone; I'm glad someone else got use out of them.

No comments:

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...