Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Widder Lunch

Happy day, I slept well last night and woke up at 5:30, which is my preferred time. After my coffee and fooling around on this machine, I gathered up my clothes, took them to the laundry place, and had them washed, dried, folded, and put away before nine am.
Got ready for the widder lunch and, as I have before, walked the 2.2 miles to Stonefire Grille. We had a good, congenial group of ten, all but two (Renee and Hana) regulars. The roasted vegetable plate I had was mediocre, but the talk and laughs were prime. Nancy brought the Downtown Abbey DVDs she's lending me and Carolyn asked if we could switch Happy Hour to Thursday at 3:00.  I agreed and will just go from there to Open Mic Poetry.
After, I got the bus to the library and asked the branch manager if we could get in the meeting groom at 6:00 to rehearse my mighty epic, "Hell On Wheels." She said we could. Stayed to read for awhile, then left to get the bus to the mall and pick up blueberries at Target.
Home and I emailed Phil to ask for contact information for a woman named Weezie. I want to ask if she'll take over the part from which Jennifer withdrew (she objects to poking fun at Mormonism).
Now I have two free days. I have a long list of all the chores and errands I want to get done today and tomorrow, including buying a blu-ray player. 

No comments:

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...