Thursday, October 03, 2019

Diane And Done

Walked to the P.O. for a book a stamps, which I'll send my tenant. She always sends me the occasional mail I still get at the house and it's only fair.
Annoyingly, I was back and forth to Office Max with my mouse, which had stopped working. I bought another and guess what? My keyboard isn't working. I'm using the laptop and have great difficulty typing with it. Will go back this morning.
Met Carolyn and Nancy for Happy Hour at the Victorian Pub. Where's Diane, I asked. You didn't read your email? So I went on my phone and did so. Below is what Diane wrote.

After discussing the situation with my sister who is in town, I am sorry but there just doesn't seem to be a friendship match between RM and me so I won't be attending HH today or in the future, Diane

Hey, her loss. We had enjoyable time, anyway. In fact, Carolyn seemed much much animated. She told us about her grandmother's confinement in Auschwitz, from searcher by her cousin. The grandmother survived and Carolyn remembers her.
I find it so awkward typing on this keyboard and will cut this short. Nancy and I are meeting at the Midtown at 11:00 for Downton Abbey, then will have lunch at Dargan's a few doors down. I'll go home, then go back by bus to the library for Open Mic, the poetry group. I arranged for the Access Van to take me home.


No comments:

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...