Monday, October 29, 2018

Sunday And Studying

I extended my morning walk by a bit, which was a good thing, as I didn't get much in later.  Did my usual Sunday activities, then took dark clothes to the laundry place; I'll do the white with bleach tomorrow.
Spent most of the rest of the day studying the friggin' DMV book and taking the freaking practice tests on line. I have no confidence at all that I'm going to pass this thing.
Called GoAccess (yes, that's what they call it) to arrange to be picked up and driven to Oxnard. The idiot there kept telling me there was no DMV on Solar Drive.  "I have a letter in front of me telling me the address," I yelled, and spelled it for her--twice. She finally found it, but--AAGH!
About 3:00, I had had enough of the DMV book (I don't see how people can stay inside all day) and went out to get the bus for town. It happened that one going in the opposite direction came, so I got on that instead. Rode to East Ventura, then just stayed on to go back to town.
By the time I got there, it was already 4:30, but I really didn't care. Hopped the next bus home, picked up some bags and went over to Von's for a few items. I was pleased that El called just before dinner and we had a good talk, mostly about her resuming third grade tomorrow and what she and Greg did during their Santa Barbara getaway.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...