Monday, October 22, 2018

Ordinary Day

An ordinary day, but that's fine by me.
Walked in the morning. After breakfast, went over to Von's for apples and a few other things. Cored, seasoned, and baked the apples. Cut up Romaine for my salad.
Called El and we chatted. I told her I didn't know how I'd get to the doctor's on Thursday (she and Greg will be in Santa Barbara) and she suggested Access, a van service for those over 65. I called them and was delighted they'll take me.
Betty called twice, saying she had lost part of something she bought on Sunday. I have no idea if she really even had it, bought it, or lost it.
Went to town after and walked The Promenade, then as usual, back to Main. I got off to go to a store I like and met a woman at the bus stop. "Pat" lives in Ojai, does drive, but prefers to take the bus to get around when she can. We sat together and chatted. I gave her my card and suggested she get in touch.
Home, dinner, and that was my day.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...