Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Various

Walking Kimball in long pants and a sweater was actually pretty nice. In fact, it was in the low sixties most of the day and even dipped to high fifties now and than. Bracing, but I don't want it any colder. As happens often, I spent several hours on A. for A., including some minor revisions of some of the playlets.
Went out to get salad ingredients and stopped at SCAN to see if we could change some of our meetings. Brianna agreed, but I sent her and Brenda (they seem to jointly be in charge) an e-mail, as I want it confirmed in writing. Now I HOPE my performers will all be on board with the changes.
Stopped at Goodwill on my way from the museum to the library and found a nice, very small corner shelf. It looks good in the living room, but I'm not sure--may move it. Speaking of the library, I had gotten an e-mail to the effect that I hadn't returned Pandora's Lunchbox. What? I was sure I had. Went in and yes, it was on the shelf--somehow, it had slipped under the "in-coming" radar.
Got a call from the insurance company saying they declared my car worth less than it would cost to fix it, so they totaled it. I told Cassandra (the one I deal with and she's good) that if the accident costs me a single penny, I was going to sue. She said she didn't think it would, but we'll see. What a hassle. I sent an e-mail to my four children telling them this.
Another e-mail came from Lynn W., the director of docents at Dudley House, asking if I could conduct the tour this Sunday. I wasn't supposed to start until next year (2018), but somebody had been scheduled and had to pull out. I agreed to do it, but warned her I wasn't up to snuff on the history and I'd probably have to take the prompts with me.
Another call: From "Carly," of AAA. She's going to help me find another car and I'm meeting with her today at 2:00. That's after the A. for A. meeting, which is at 10:30. I want to do When Cooks Confer, which we didn't get to last week, then discuss changes in the schedule and props.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...