Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Day Before The Day Of

When I walked Kimball, I was almost blown away by the Santa Ana winds. They came swooping down from the hills, almost pushing me over and stirring up a lot of dust off the fields. Actually, it was kind of exciting, although it was warm wind.
Home, I did the usual, then spent the rest of the morning getting my ducks in the row for the class. Betty called; she had had a scare after her mammogram, but it seems, all is okay. Nancy then called and we firmed up our plans to go to lunch, then see the Victoria movie in town on Thursday.
Had lunch, then stopped at SCAN. Two more have signed up for the class and, happily, they're both men. One, I was pleased to see, is Jim C., who teaches at Ventura Collge; he was in the class last time. I wasn't thrilled that the nutrition talk on cancer has been scheduled for the same time and room as my final class before the performance. I wanted the players to be able to have the last rehearsal in the same place. I'll see if we can get the room after and if my class can come later just that once.
Went from there to town and while I was in the library, Carole called. She had signed up for my class, but her scoliosis has been bad, so she may not be able to come today. That's okay; she can catch up next week, as she already took my last, anyway. Sue would also like to come next time, as they have the boat inspection today. No prob on my end.
Got home and continued preparing. I'm pretty sure I have all the loose ends tied up, so am ready for the class.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...