Sunday, October 01, 2017

Not A Whole Lot

Kimball, breakfast, and lots of goings on with the computer. I'm having a problem finding the pictures of my parents' things that I put on, then I had a problem with attaching them to my nephews e-mail. I did put pictures of Holy Family School, where my father went (in Manayuk), on Facebook.
Decided to get my hair cut at Great Clips and stopped in for an appointment. However, it's drop-in only, okay by me and I'll go today after breakfast. Took a dry run to the Union Bank Community Room where Toastmasters meet. I decided I'd go to their meeting tomorrow evening. For one thing, I want to enlarge my circle of acquaintances and for another, I'll alert them to my class. Went to Winco for salad ingredients, swai, and other goodies. Cut and chopped various for lunch, then took off for town. Did the usual there and got home about 5:00.
Decided to do a wash, although I usually skip until Monday or Tuesday. However, I was the only one there and was finished the whole back-and-forth thing quickly. Aside from all that, there really wasn't a whole lot going on.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...