Thursday, October 12, 2017

Catch-Up

Talk about your catch-up day: After Kimball and breakfast, I did a slew of chores I've been putting off. Did a wash with all that entails and spent the time waiting for the dryer to finish with veggie prep. This included using my trusty Chop Wizard on a head of cauliflower; cooking, then excising the edible middle of a spaghetti squash; and chopping, then combining Romaine, tomatoes, and cucumber. I made a large salad to have for lunch a few hours later, to which I added chicken. Made an even larger one and put it in the fridge with a dampened paper towel over it. This should be okay for two more meals, but since I'm lunching out today, I may reverse my usual and eat one for dinner. Wrapped and addressed some Halloween toys for little Mr. K. in Tokyo and did a few other things. Finished all that and sat down at the computer to write an e-mail to class members.
Spent some time on shaping up an agenda for next week's class; I'm going to incorporate some short poems and get into conveying emotions without speaking. I've been trying to reach Valarie, whom I don't know, but she signed up for my class. We played telephone tag all day.
My niece, Joan, who lives in Manhattan, called and we discussed various family matters for almost an hour. Went to town as usual, stopping at the P.O. While in town, I bought two wigs, as I've decided to have some costumes at props in the show this time.
Aside from the above, there wasn't much going on.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...