Monday, October 16, 2017

The Usual

The usual: Kimball, breakfast with crossword, WinCo, lunch, into town for THAT usual. Oh, there were a few deviations, such as that I dug out my Halloween decorations and put some outside on Suzanne's and mine entrance walk. She had put a plant and a ceramic jack-o-lantern out and I embellished them with little skeletons I had. Later, she rang the bell and told me what a kick she got out of them. Called my dear cousin, Marifran in Cincinnati, who had asked me a question about my relationship with my in-laws. She wasn't home, so I left a message. Betty called about the silly angel and karma thing she put on my P.M. section on Facebook. Her friend took objection to my comment about it and wrote I was rude (oh, save me from these self-appointed guardians of idiocy) and we talked for a bit.
The rest of the day, I spent on the A. for A. class and other paper/computer work.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...