Thursday, June 04, 2015

A Manicure and LETCO

Things are looking up--to some extent, anyway.  Yesterday, I started straightening up the garage, then jumped in the shower, then went and got a manicure.  That started to lift my mood and the LETCO meeting last night completed the job.
It was, of course, at the H.'s.  Picked up Aline and we joined Jim and Mary, Desi, Julie, Tonya, and Trish for a good session.  There were a number of scripts Desi and Tonya had vetted and we discussed two.  The winner was Sex, Please/I'm Over Sixty.  Love the title and it has some naughty bits in it--well, pretty tame for nowadays, but the crowd we attract will love it.
Naturally, we accompanied our discussion with good--the best, in fact--wine, plus all kinds of nibbles and yummies--Mary is about the best hostess ever. 
Left about 9:00--Jim, being a doctor, goes to bed early--dropped A. off...
...and picked her up again this morning, so we could repair to John & Sonya's for good omelets.  Went to the water after, of course, now here we are at the library, both buzzing away on their computers, for which I'm very grateful.
Aline starts work (right here) at noon and after I leave, I may drive to Produce Junction or wherever in Atlantic County.
Incidentally, I appreciate my pals' comments of yesterday about my BP. Can't imagine why it's good, as I do everything wrong, but hey, I'll take it.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...