Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Essentially Nada and Rental Applicants

Lull day, which is fine by me. After tidying up a bit, I vacated the house for the library and other places. Went back about 2:00 to find the card from the agent, so the house was shown. Walter said someone had paid for a credit check and submitted an application, so is serious about it. The woman he's bringing in will be here either today or tomorrow and he asked if I'd like to be on hand to meet her. Yes, indeed, and I hope to do that around noon. Little else of interest going on. Picking at the farm today.

I'm very anxious to get my desktop back. True,
I'm getting more adept at the tablet, but all kinds of mysterious things go on that baffle me still. Okay, I'm cutting this short.
Nada

But now it's a few hours later and I'm back in the library. Walter came over with the application he had mentioned before and, unfortunately, it's not acceptable. One of the apps is 80 years old, the other 25 and, clearly, the latter's a caregiver. Plus their house was foreclosed on, plus their credit score is low and--I looked this up myself--the old lady filed for bankruptcy in four years ago. Plus, plus, plus, I guess...

I'll send this info to my financial advisors, but something tells me they'll advise against letting this duo rent my
house.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...