Friday, June 05, 2015

Friday

Talk about getting confused: Here it is, Friday, late morning, and I'm just writing this now.  Thanks to the terrific guy at Tech Medic yesterday, I've been able to access my e-mail and--to an extent--Facebook on my tablet.  Annoyingly, though, they don't come up exactly as they do on a desktop and, although I can see this blog (it's public, after all), it won't allow me to sign in. Keeps asking for my password, which I think is the same as Google's, but when I put it in, it doesn't match. It may have something to do with the gmail address, instead of my usual Comcast one, but the hell with it, I don't want to go there.
I was pleased to get a call from my older son's friend, P.J., and we had a nice talk.  He and his wife are going to Michigan for ten days, but he'll call me after to ask a convenient time for them to visit.
Betty called from Chicago and we had a nice chat.  She had called brother Larry to wish him happy birthday, which I'll do later.  I called Mary S. because I was curious about her friend from Iowa, who had asked for info on my house via Facebook.  Responded to Lillian M.'s message asking if I'd attend the  monthly Sparkler lunch on Tuesday and I said yes.  I don't know why I continue with this group; I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess.  Or I'm just a glutton--I like lunching out!
No word on my computer and now, I'm making uneasy peace with being bereft.  Guess the tablet is  helping.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...