Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Why did I EVER mention the marshmallows?!? Yes, I had scads of them last night after I had put acknowledgement of them in my brain. Otherwise, I just had two sausages with WW bread for dinner (7 points), but pretzels I should have skipped later.
I'm giggling as I write this! Fer cryin' out loud, NO WONDER I can't seem to lose weight! But hey, I'll get to a meeting tonight or tomorrow and see if I'm at least teetering on the edge of following the program--or some weight-loss program, anyway.
Incidentally, there's an interesting series in the NY Times (I read it on-line every day) about the incredibly rapid increase in the incidence of diabetes in New York, and the whole country. That's another reason to lose weight and I know I'm close to having high sugar. I don't want to fall into that disease, which can be so terrible.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...