Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Okay, here's the bad news: I gained 3.6 pounds. It's discouraging, but understandable (just reading my last many blogs will fill anybody in). This means I'm back in the 190's (190.8), so my immediate goal--for next weigh-in time--is to get in the 180's again. That's certainly doable and I will do it.
Cristine conducted a good meeting again. She distributed sheets with -------'s New Year Resolution on them and asked for what we'd fill in. It was supposed to be specific, so I said, "To lose 20 pounds by June, when I go to London." I wrote that down and I'M DETERMINED TO REACH THAT GOAL!
As for London, hugs and kisses to son, Mike, who's springing for the trip. Wife Paula went to boarding school there and her h.s. reunion is in June, so they're going and invited me to meet them there. This means they won't come to the U.S. in July, but they are planning to come for next Christmas--yay!
Now I must get dressed, as I'm picking up neighbor Anne Mary for lunch at Seaoaks. I'll THEN meet Alison at 4:00 in Manahawkin for "King Kong" and dinner.
That's okay, I can do it and I will do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This son 'Mike' of yours, certainly sounds like a saint. You must consider yourself the luckiest mother of them all...

Mimi said...

Yes, I do, because I have FOUR wonderful children, Mike among them. Not sure about the "saint" part.

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...