Monday, January 30, 2006

Later on Monday: As it turned out, I did go to exercise. Leslie, Ellen, and Cookie were there and I'm glad I went. After I got home though, and had breakfast, I felt really sick and coughed a lot. Called Jen regretfully to say I had better not come up--afraid of infecting little Joel. Slept some and just sat and read must of the day. I got new biographys from the library yesterday--one of Martha Washington and one of Frank Sinatra--quite a couple, huh? I feel better now, although not completely up to par. For lunch had a hard-boiled egg and (turkey) bacon sandwich with FF mayo, followed by a few pretzels. Not sure what we'll have for dinner--all I know is I don't feel like making it.
Tomorrow, spaghetti dinner with friends at Creevey's, same place I'm having Pat's birthday party.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...