Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm still draggin' with a cold and sore throat, but feel better than I did yesterday. All day, I lay on the couch and watched T.V. I saw "Disclosure" with Michael Douglas, Demi Moore, and Donald Sutherland and "Indecent Proposal" with Woody Harrelson, Demi again, and Robert Redford. LOVED both of them, although they're both (I think) at least 10 years old and maybe older--well, maybe that's why I like them. Unfortunately--must get around to this--I also gobbled everything that wasn't nailed down--the bad stuff, that is. Skipped lunch in favor of pretzels, amaretto cake, ice cream, Irish creme, and you name it, I ate it. I did, however, have salad later. Oh me, oh my, just have to get back on track today.
Will say this in my favor: Susan, who usually stops for me for our morning walk, has company, so I went by myself. Before, I would just automatically skip it if she and Leslie weren't available. Glad it dawned on me--boi-n-ng!--I don't have to have somebody else to walk with.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...