Monday, January 23, 2006

Oh-h-h, I spoke too soon yesterday about feeling better. Got up this morning with the cold worse. Must go for a mammogram and dex-scan today, then lunch with Marge, so better perk up. I took some Tylenol and hope that helps.
Gave Pat a leftover chicken leg quarter, peas, and half a baked potato last night, and I had a WW frozen dinner: chicken and veggies for only 4 points. plus the other half of the potato. The frozen dinner was surprisingly good; I've had others that were tasteless and not worth eating. Had a glass of wine and pretzels later, resisting the temptation to overindulge.
Of course, I go to WW tomorrow and must get weighed. Don't think I've lost and will be happy if I just didn't gain. Sigh... It's a constant struggle.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...