Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm just furious with myself! Not because I over-indulged last night--I did, but not too drastically--but because I made a (routine) doctor's appointment for tomorrow, so will miss the WW meeting yet again. Aagh! It's too late to change the appointment, as I made it in November--how could I have done that? Well, I'll check the web site and go to Manahawkin to weigh in, either today or tomorrow.
Made meatballs of buffalo meat yesterday, browned them, then put in the crockpot with the spaghetti sauce. I gave Pat regular spaghetti, but I had whole wheat. It wasn't bad, although there isn't much difference in calories. Spaghetti is very high in points--16 with sauce and two meatballs--no wonder I like it so much. The heartening news is that Pat ate the meatballs without comment. Not sure if he knew they were made of buffalo or not.
Later, after popcorn and wine, I had more pretzels than I should have, plus the Jello/yogurt mix and FF topping. I seem to just find it impossible to control my nightime eating. Guess I should be glad I at least skip the ice cream that's always in the freezer, plus the marshmallows left over from Christmas, plus...plus...plus...
Guess I rationize like crazy.
g

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As my mother used to say (God rest her soul) tsk, tsk !

Mimi said...

What do you mean, "God rest her soul"?!?! I AM your mother!

Anonymous said...

What are YOU talking about? My mother's name was Gertrude Funkenstein and spent her 79 years in Vintnor, NH !

Mimi said...

Oh, my mistake. HA!

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...