Thursday, January 19, 2006

Busy, but good, day yesterday. Susan stopped for me about 7:30 am and we walked; returned just seconds before sheets of rain came down, but it cleared up in a few hours. Had broccoli at noon, a shower, then went to Drama Club at 1:30. Got home about 4:00 and ate a salad. At dinner with friends, ordered a half chicken, baked potato, and peas and carrots, plus a glass of white wine. I ate only about half, if that, and took the rest of the chicken home for dinner tonight. Went from the restaurant to a new "Actor's Workshop" I've joined and got home after 9. Then had wine, pretzels, and yogurt dessert, all permissible, so I'm okay with my intake yesterday. In between, I microwaved a big butternut squash (I've been going squash-crazy the last few weeks--could I be addicted?) so I'll have it ready for snacks.
This is the only day all week I have free, so will go to produce store in Galloway, do some housework, run some errands, and prepare for Vivian's and Anita's visit for dinner tomorrow. Feeling calm, contented, and in control of my eating.

No comments:

Friday

Weight: stayed the same at home (125.4) and at T.O.P.S. was up an inconsequential .06 to 125.4. Maria brought a guest and we had a fairly in...