Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Well, I gained a quarter pound. Not too bad, but certainly not good, as I seem to be going in the wrong direction. (Hey, Mimi, you're supposed to be losing!) That brings me to 188.6--very depressing. I MUST get back on track to lose that 20 pounds by London. This cold doesn't help, as I still feel dragged out and sick. I guess normal people don't want to eat when they're sick, but wouldn't you know, I do. Being so miserable makes me want to do anything to feel better. Hmmm...what a lot of whining I'm indulging in--buck up, Mimi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Straighten up and fly right!

Mimi said...

Well, I intend to fly, don't worry--to California in April and the UK in June--yay!

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...