Saturday, January 28, 2006

STILL feel really, really lousy. However, I did indeed make the breaded pork chops and baked apples for dinner last night, along with baked potatoes and diced tomatoes, and it was delicious. After I had my wine and pretzels, I ate the rest of the light whipped topping I had in the freezer. I'm not too proud of that, but I needed some kind of comfort food to make me feel better. (Did it? Not really.) For lunch I had had a hard-boiled egg sandwich with FF mayo, and a bowl of dump soup. No problem there.
Have no idea what to make for dinner tonight. I feel so bad maybe I'll just have soup and sandwiches, although that's probably just as much trouble to make as a regular dinner meal.
When will this rotten cold go away????

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...