Thursday, January 26, 2006

I skipped an entry yesterday, for the first time, I guess. On Tuesday, had very pleasant lunch with Helen (small Caesar and decaf), moderate dinner, and was okay at night. Yesterday, exercise at 8 am, Drama Club at 1:30, dinner out at 5:30, then Actor's Workshop at 7--whew! Only two couples went to dinner last night; the others all had commitments. I had spaghetti and meatballs and brought home half of the pasta, but ate the two meatballs. Had two glasses of white wine, but nothing when I got home after the Workshop. Today, still have a heavy cold, so declined when Leslie stopped for me to go to exercise. Got "Death of a Salesman" on tape and spent the day lounging and watching it. Had a few pretzel, but will now have dump soup for lunch, although it's almost 3. Put hot dogs and beans in the crockpot for dinner--I'll have the fat-free ones.
Glory be! I have nothing scheduled until dinner at Creevey's on Tuesday night (with our Wednesday night dinner gang). This is a spaghetti dinner that benefits the 4th of July fireworks display in Tuckerton.
Next month is, of course, a busy one, what with Pat's birthday party and brother Jim's big one in Virginia, which I plan to attend.

No comments:

Friday

Weight: stayed the same at home (125.4) and at T.O.P.S. was up an inconsequential .06 to 125.4. Maria brought a guest and we had a fairly in...