Monday, January 30, 2006

Haven't decided whether or not to skip 8 am exercise or not--wouldn't you know, this cold is still hanging on, now making itself evident with a deep, lingering cough.
Went a little off the beam yesterday: Had turkey bacon (never again) and potato cakes last night. Gave Pat fried eggs with it, and I had toast with butter--not a good WW choice. Later, feeling lousy as I did, I had a bowl of ice cream after wine and pretzels.
So shoot me, I'm sick! Maybe we shouldn't go up today to take Jen and Joely to lunch after all. I don't want to infect them with my cold, but maybe after this long, I'm not contagious--dunno.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...