Sunday, January 22, 2006

I must be more careful about clarifying. I meant to say I lay on the couch all day yesterday, not today when, as I mentioned, I feel much better. Today, I ran a few errands, had butternut squash and broccoli for lunch, and just now put a zucchini casserole in the oven. Here's how I make it: I wash and slice (don't pare) two medium zucchinis and put in in a casserole, adding five or six sliced plum tomatoes, a medium onion sliced thin, and sliced mushrooms. I sprinkle with Italian seasoning (and this time, I put in some lemon/pepper spices, too), then cook in the microwave for about 5 minutes. It's delicious and has no points.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...