Up at 6:15, but against my better judgement, napped from about 8:30 to 9:30. Then, proving my virtuous character, I went to balance class at 10:00.
Lunched with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula; it was a BBQ cheeseburger with sweet potato fries and pretty good. Went to dime Bingo at 1:30 and won three games.
Ellen came, as scheduled, at 4:00 and picked me up for the C.T.--or something--scan of the nodule in my lung. We went to Rolling Oaks radiology and it took only a short time. From there, we stopped at CVS at my request to get my meds. Then it was Jasmine Thai for dinner and that was yummy.
El came in after to pick up some of my donations for the thrift store. They included some clothes and some bed linens I no longer use. She left about 7:00 with my thanks in her ears--I don't know what I'd do without her.
Slept well and I have no plans for today, which suits me fine. I'm thinking about calling Noreen for a lunch date at Danny's, but may or may not.
No comments:
Post a Comment