I'm relieved that my knee is much better; even so, I'm glad I ordered the arthritis ointment, which arrived today. Took a color wash to the laundry room and popped it in; transferred my clothes to the dryer before lunch.
Lunched with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula, then went back to get my clothes. Did this and that, then went downstairs at 2:00 for quarter Bingo. Incredibly, I won four times! However, Linda also got Bingo and I told Mindy to give her the winnings; I was actually embarassed to have won four in a row.
After Bingo, I did fifteen minutes on the stationary bike, then geared up for dinner. Had that with the same companians as for lunch. I skipped the roast beef salad in favor of the chicken Caesar salad and it was very good.
Mike Messaged me to ask if I was available for a call and of course, I was. We facetimed and had a nice talk; I also said hello to Violet. Mike and his ex, Paula, will be taking Violet to the U.S. on September 9 when she starts at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I wish he/they could come here on the way back, but we'll see. Mike said his "friend" (hint, hint 💕). Monica, sent greetings to me, too.
Nothing scheduled for today and I'm considering taking the bus to Von's for a few small items.
No comments:
Post a Comment