A slow morning with just my usual Block Champ, then hour nap. Sat down for lunch with Kathie and Paula, then Ray joined us. I get a kick out of him, but Kathie dislikes him--he does have a tendency to never shut up--but LaVerne didn't show, so the fourth chair was empty.
Back at my apartment, I stopped at the little store for T. paper and small bags; I really didn't need or want anything else they stock. At 2:00, I went down to quarter Bingo--won two and a jackpost of almost ten dollars. Okay, you don't get rich, but I enjoy it.
Shortly after Bingo, it was time for dinner. Sat with Paula and Mary T. The latter is the flower arranger and greeting card maker who always strikes me as having a sadness around her. It was interesting to hear, though, that her husband, who died just a few years ago, had been a fundamentalist Baptist minister. They had lived in nine or ten different states, moving around a lot, as--I guess--conditions demanded.
We said goodbye, then I chatted a bit with Kathie and Mary G. Back in my place, I played Block Champ, but abour 7:00, my conscience prompted me to get some excerise, so I went to the exercise room (just two rooms down from my apartment) and did twenty minutes on the stationary bike.
Darn, my mouse has stopped working and I don't like using the attached keyboard. Darn two, I slept poorly, but guess I'll live through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment