Wednesday, August 19, 2026

TUESDAY

Followed my usual morning routine, then went to Bone Builders at 10:15. Lunch after and I sat with Kathie, Paula, and Denise; LaVerne was at another table. At 2:00, I went to dime Bingo and won one. Saved a place for my friend, Anita, and she won, too. That lasted until 3:45, after which Trivia is usually scheduled, but Trudie, who ususally runs the game, just had a biopsy and the news isn't good. I'm writing this on Tuesday afternoon and I hope to see Trudie at dinner...

...I did and sat with her and Carol.  She was open about the biopsy of her lung, although she hasn't gotten the results yet. She said she had had terrible pain from the "needle biopsy" injected thorugh her back. Doc said to take Tylenol--she did and it helped. I hope the news will be better than she's afraid it will be, but she's not optomistic. 

Before being in for the night, I did twenty minutes on the stationary bike and was glad I did.  Slept well, but my arthritic knee is still bothering me, though maybe not as much as  it did. I haven't yet applied the medication I sent for, but will today. 

No comments:

WEDNESDAY

 Went to balance class at 10:00; leader Jackie is still away, but resident Kathy led the group. Hung out after that, then had lunch with Kat...