I didn't sleep well and got up to play Block Champ on the laptop for a time. Got up at 6:30, had my coffee, followed my morning routines, dressed, and took an hour nap; that's also getting to be routine, for better or worse.
Went to balance class at 10:00. Leader Jackie is sitll away and Kathie (not the one with whom I usually eat) led the group. Kathie is an R.N. and one of my favorite people here. I'm not sure how long she's lived here, certainly longer than my seven months, but I was interested to hear she also suffers from migraiines, but doesn't get the aura, as the other Kathie does. After, I stopped at the desk to see if Thea had gotten my request to print out the aura info, but she hadn't seen it yet.
Went down to lunch and saw that two people were sitting at our usual table with LaVerne. I could have joined them, but didn't want to be subjected to J.'s non-stop talk and R.'s silence, so told LaVerne I'd see her later. Sat with David and Lisa, whom I like a lot--unfortunately, the fourth chair was taken by Ada. Ada is the absolute champion talker of The Orchard, hands down and believe me, there are plenty of also-rans. She never shut up about her marriages, her seeminly psychotic mother, how her friend won't let her drive (no, I didn't understand that, either), and so on and on. I couldn't wait to leave and did as soon as I finished my lunch.
Soaring Sprits dinner is usually the third Monday of the month, but I hadn't heard from Susan and decided to skip, anyway. Texted Susan to tell her and she wrote back that she wasn't going, either, as her father, who's in his nineties, had had a bad fall. I know she's very concerned and and is with her parents in San Diego.
Before dinner, I spent seventeen minutes on the bike (stationary) and want to continue doing that daily. I was pleased to eat with my usual dinner companions: Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. Keith sat at another table, but that was okay. I skipped the BBQ pork in favor of a chicken Caesar salad, which is very good and I've had often.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
I came across this reel on the Dionne Quintuplets and am saving it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAXqRQlowxs
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
No comments:
Post a Comment