Friday, August 07, 2026

THURSDAY

 I went to Bone Builders at 10:15 and more or less enjoyed the session. Lunch after, which I ate wth Trudie, Carl, and Barbara. Caught up with Mindy and discoverd that Suzy and her band, "Skin to Steel" will perform  on Sunday at 3:00 in the multi-purpose room. 

After lunch, I didn't do much but take a nap. I felt a little draggy and am not optimitic about my weight, but Mary Ann will pick me up at 8:15 this morning for T.O.P.S. 

I perked up a bit after dinner with Kathie, LaVerne, Paula, and Denise; we had congenial talk and fun sharing. After, I took a picture of the sheet Mindy had done--it's really good, but... 

...she overlooked listing the time. I went downstairs to tell her and she immediately corrected it and will put the new one out.

No comments:

FRIDAY

 Not bad news re weight: I was 141.8 at home for a loss of 0.2 and to 142.8 at T.O.P.S. for a loss of 1.2  I'm not sure why the discrepe...